01 April 2008

Where we are in world....

I've neglected to post where we are in world, I thought I'd put it in my profile, but I'll put it here too....


Currently, the mainstore is at this location:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Clothes/144/186/37

Look for a name change on May 1. we'll be known as just simply Dani's.

We released 2 freebies today for the month of May.






And, ya know, I'm only human. Today, I stayed in my store while the "FashCon" subscribers rushed in to see the real deal from the note card I released. I had three types of people. The first group came, bought both the male and female freebies and left (nothin' wrong with that, thank you so much for stopping by, and I mean that very sincerely!!). The second group got the freebies then bought something else (OMG, thank you so much, and if you IM me, I'll make sure the outfits fit you perfectly and will do all in my power to provide the best customer service you've ever seen!!!) . The third group stood silently for a while, then in chat started to critique and ridicule the freebies, and everything else they saw.

My reaction was mixed, but eventually, I decided to just let it all go. Those who like my work apreciate it and purchase it. Those who decide to stand in my shop for 30 minutes, then ridicule it in some language I don't speak, then tp out when they see I've turned on the Babbler, well..I'm just not sure how to feel....

How does one take criticism that isn't constructive...

Things like "I think all this store is ugly" and "I'd rather you buy stuff in my shop than here" I want to scream out, "If you don't like it, leave"

And the person who put on the male version of the free outfit, then proceeded to publically ridicule it...saying out loud how it made her look like a fetish queen or some such non-sense........ I wanted to say:


Oh My God..it's FREE....you could make it yourself, at the upload cost of 10L....but instead, you take the free stuff from me and then stand in my shop telling everyone how awful it is? Go on wit your bad self, and pimp your lovely lady humps somewhere else, kk?

But the business woman in me says I have to stand there smiling, and thank them for dropping by.

If you don't like it, just don't buy it..and go shop where you're happy...but please, don't invite your friends in to laugh at my stuff..kk?

Thanks....

anyway :P

No comments: