15 April 2008

We're moving moving moving!!!

We're in the process of moving! Pardon our dust. We have 2 large stores going at this point. One is in Bikini Beach, thank you Alice and Ellen!!!! http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bikini%20Beach/6/152/22 Not much there yet, but I"ll be busy the next 2 days setting it up! And the other is in Iladil, at Casablanca
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Iladil/229/148/71 And I'm still setting up that one too!

I've already snuck one copy of the dress in the previous post (Masala) out to a lovely lady who complimented me heavily, but that's the only copy that is going out from my inventory (unless some fashionista asks for a copy to review in her blog). So, if you like the Masala dress, please bop on over to Des's page, and see when the flower hunt is in Urban Shopper mall!

Freebies are coming, I promise! I just need to get moved in and moved out and moved up and down and all around!

And, if you know people who know people, and you think my clothes are worth wearing and talking about, introduce me. I'm still trying to find to whom I send review stuff for getting mentioned in the big blogs.....

oh, and buy more stuff! :)

have a great day

No comments: